Adding listing directory to map
Your map and directory widgets can work separately or together (on one page).
How to create a listing layout where the map appears above the directory
- Navigate to Map > Setup > Embed Code and grab the
- Navigate to Directory > Setup > Embed Code and grab the
- Place them together on your website wherever you want the widgets to appear:
<code><div id="zenlocator-map-95dmhk3g"></div> <div id="zenlocator-directory-12FmFk3g"></div>
<script> tag somewhere in the footer of your website.
Optionally, you can:
- Navigate to Map > Components > Locations list and turn that setting off, since your directory will now act as a list of locations.
- Navigate to Map > Setup > Width and make sure it's the same width as Directory > Setup > Width (so the two widgets looks nice together).
- Navigate to Directory > Components > Search box and turn that setting off, since the search box on the map is already there and one search box is enough.
- If you have products on your dashboard, you can turn off products either on Map > Components > Products or Directory > Components > Products (since only one selector is enough).